Provides relief for nasal discomfort and congestion.
98% reduction of the protective bio-film common to chronic sinus infections.*
99.99% Pure Silver and Purified Deionized Water.
Sinus Buster Kit contains one 2oz bottle of the natural Vital Silver Sinus Spray (approximately 600 sprays per bottle) and one 16oz Bottle of Vital Silver to make the Neti-pot solution. (see instructions below).
Natural, NO Additives or Preservatives.
This is why Vital Silver is so amazing, although the reason is not very appetizing, fungi feed on the natural mucus lining in the sinus cavity, the bacteria then feed on the fungus, therefore since antibiotcs only kill bacteria they address only half the problem. Addressing only the bacteria while leaving the 'huge meal on the table' for the bacteria to feed on when they multiply (it only takes 20 minutes for the bacteria to double) is like setting out a smorgasbord every 20 minutes for the dreaded bacteria.
Vital Silver does four remarkable things for our sinuses; 1) kills bacteria, 2) kills fungus, 3) it kills the biofilm that encapsulates/protects some bacteria colonies (Staph), 4) it is anti-viral (if you use the right form of colloidal silver).
Best of all, it is safe, AND the big payoff is neither our body or the bacteria will build up a tolerance to the colloidal silver! So no fear of encouraging a new development of a super-bacteria-strain as with antibiotics.
The sinus-busting protocol detailed lower down on the page gives step-by-step instruction on how to deal with those stubborn sinus issues.
FOR ACUTE/MILD CONDITIONS:
Step 1: Simply pump the nasal sprayer 3 to 5 times to prime. Hold bottle in upright position, place tip of the nozzle just inside the nostril, pump two or three times while sniffing deeply to get the solution deep into the infected sinus cavity.
Step 2: Use 3 or more times daily, up to every 15 minutes as needed.
Step 3: Continue use for up to 10 days to prevent recurrence of infection. Depending upon the level of sensitivity, the solution may sting upon contact. This is a normal response when non-saline water is injected into the nasal cavity.
SINUS RELIEF PROTOCOLS FOR CHRONIC CONDITIONS:
You'll need: A Neti-Pot, Vital Silver Colloidal Silver, and Vital Silver Sinus spray applicator
Step 1: Dilute 3 tsp. of Vital Silver into 1 cup of distilled lukewarm water.
Step 2: Twice daily, using Neti pot instructions, slowly pour the above colloidal silver solution through the right nostril and out the left nostril, draining into the sink, for 15 seconds. Repeat, flushing from left to right. Allow the solution to flush completely through the nasal cavity. For stubborn or chronic infections, you may choose the alternative method of filling the sinuses with the colloidal silver solution, then pinching your nostrils. Hold for 10 minutes. The colloidal silver and water solution may sting for a short time until ph is equalized. For sensitive sinus cavities use the solution packet that provided with your Neti pot.
Step 3: Blow your nose when finished flushing to remove excess moisture from the sinuses creating a clear breathing pathway into the lungs.
Step 4: Between the morning and evening Neti pot applications, administer colloidal silver using Vital Silver Sinus Nasal Spray every 30 minutes. This is key to effective treatment as bacteria and fungi double rapidly ( in 20 minutes ) in an overabundant mucus environment. Continue protocol for at least one week, longer if symptoms remain.
ARTICLES ABOUT COLLOIDAL SILVER USE FOR SINUS INFECTIONS:
1. How to Flush the Sinuses With Colloidal Silver Colleen Meheen Last Updated: Aug 14, 2017
2. Colloidal Silver for Sinus Infections is a Natural Path to Healing, Steven R. Frank June 8, 2016
3. A Sinus Infection Solution; Served on a Silver Platter: https://drscorner.oakwaynaturals.com/a-sinus-infection-solution-served-on-a-silver-platter/
RESEARCH PERTAINING TO COLLOIDAL SILVER AND SINUS INFECTIONS
- *Colloidal Silver directly reduces Staphylococus aureus biofilms/infections. Colloidal silver: a novel treatment for Staphylococcus aureus biofilms? Rachel Goggin BMedSci (Hons), Camille Jardeleza MD, Peter-John Wormald MD, Sarah Vreugde MD, PhD; 15 January 2014* http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/alr.21259/abstract
- Topical colloidal silver solution has effective antibiofilm activity in Staphylococcus aureus (common virus in sinusitus) CRS in a sheep model and appears safe. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/alr.21459/abstract
- Role of Silver Ions in Destabilization of Intermolecular Adhesion Forces Measured by Atomic Force Microscopy in Staphylococcus epidermidis Biofilms. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/7464944_Role_of_Silver_Ions_in_Destabilization_of_Intermolecular_Adhesion_Forces_Measured_by_Atomic_Force_Microscopy_in_Staphylococcus_epidermidis_Biofilms
The contents of this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Information conveyed herein is from sources deemed to be accurate and reliable, but no guarantee can be made in regards to the accuracy thereof. We are not doctors, nothing stated in the website should be construed as prescriptive in nature, nor is any part of the website meant to be considered a substitute for professional medical advice. Nothing reported herein is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information and date presented should be considered for informational purposes only, and approached with caution. Readers should verify for themselves, and to their own satisfaction, from other knowledgeable sources such as their doctor, the accuracy and reliability of all reports, ideas, conclusions, comments, and options stated herein. All important health care decision should be made under the guidance and direction of a legitimate, knowledgeable and experienced health care professional. Readers are solely responsible for their choices. The website and publisher disclaim responsibility and/or liability for any loss or hardship that may be incurred as a result of the use or application of any information included in this website.